- This tool can only be used to preview images of file extension .jpg
- We can print ANY image onto the glass but previews only work with .jpg files
- To preview your image first enter the width and height you require
- Next press the "Choose File" button to select a file from your computer
- Once you have selected your image press the "Preview" button
- If your image appears stretched, this is because the aspect ratio has changed due to the dimensions you entered
- For instances where the image appears stretched, our graphic design will work with you to find a solution
All of our Photo Printed Splashbacks are made from 6mm toughened low iron (opti
white/clear) glass as standard or float glass for some selected colours (Glacier 's unique colour is created using float glass). They are manufactured to BS 12600 which is
safety glass classification and may be safely used behind a gas hob. The print
itself is printed onto a 3mm aluminium composite that fits behind the glass,
this means you can easily change the photo or design any time you wish.
To measure you simply measure the full height and width of the area you wish your
glass to cover. If it is to fit between ANY two surfaces (e.g. Cooker hood and
worktop) you must subtact 4 or 5mm from that dimension to allow for expansion.
For full measuring instructions please see our How
to measure page.
You may either fit our glass using adhesive (neutral cure silicone) or by
screwing onto the wall. We can pre drill the glass with holes and provide the
correct fittings but once the glass has been toughened it cannot be drilled or
cut. For full instructions on how to fit, please see our
How to fit page.
All of our glass is made to measure so must be cut to your exact size, possibly
drilled, polished, toughened, painted to your chosen colour from our huge range
of colours and allowed to thoroughly dry before being packaged and delivered in
a made to measure wooden carton. For these reasons, please allow around 3 weeks
for your bespoke glass splashbacks.